Re: Mirroring to Mich. and Fido.

 >On Thu, 28 May 1998, Juhani Sivusalo wrote:
 >
 >> Since you ask whole mint section would be nice ... how big is it btw?
 >
 >Konrad said something like 150MB. I wouldn't like to do that because most
 >of the stuff is already at funet and the mirror disks are almost full.
 >Waste of space really. Is there any other section that is updated quite
 >regulary?

Piwo is simply the most structured and well-maintained MiNT archive.

Whatever of importance (or not so important stuff too) that was ever
developped for MiNT is sorted in a meaningfull folder structure that
is easy to navigate; you find what you need quickly.

It's a very comprehensive archive. Even the latest MacMiNT is there.

For this reason, I suggest the following approach:

1) Use the mirror daemon of Funet to copycat Piwo's MiNT section,
   Perhaps as:  /pub/atari/mint/Piwo-mirror

2) Afterwards, remove any file that was already on Funet and only
   keep what Piwo doesn't already have, in:  /pub/atari/mint

Unless others disagree (please voice your opinion NOW), I think
this would be the proper way to accomplish this.