RE: TT monitor

	[]  > I am offerred to get an old, 21" monochrome monitor from a
Sun
	[]  > workstation. As I understand, this monitor requires
digital video signal
	[]  > input, like the SM124/144 or TTM194/195. Does anyone know
if such a Sun

	[]Erm... Not like SM124/SM144. The Sun monochrome and TTM
monitors
	 use ECL levels for the video signal and TTL for the sync
signals

	[]  > monitor can be a replacement for Atari TTM monitor? Did
anyone tried that
	[]  > (I remember someone was mentioning something like that,
but I don't
	[]  > remember who and where).

	[]Sure. I have run my TT for over 2 years on a Sun monitor
however not all
	Sun monitors can handle the horisontal and vertical frequences
that TT use.
	(The TT use higher frequences). I have tried 3 Sun monitors of
which one worked.

	You will need to recalibrate the Sun monitor. (Not that hard but
as said not
	all monitors can handle the frequency even if you try to
calibrate..)

	Regards
	 Sven