TT monitor

Hi,

I know this is irrelevant, but I believe there are a lot of TT users on
the list. So somebody probably could answer my question:

I am offerred to get an old, 21" monochrome monitor from a Sun
workstation. As I understand, this monitor requires digital video signal
input, like the SM124/144 or TTM194/195. Does anyone know if such a Sun
monitor can be a replacement for Atari TTM monitor? Did anyone tried that
(I remember someone was mentioning something like that, but I don't
remember who and where).

Thanks,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.