Re: new distribution...

On Tue, 26 May 1998 00:44:39 +0300 (EEST), Kristoffer Lawson wrote:

>On Mon, 25 May 1998, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
>
>>  >I suggest using HYPs to get users started..
>>  >well at least a MAN.HYP anyway! :))
>>
>> Brilliant!  MAN being the most basic tool in the Unix environment,
>> some hypertext about using it would be a VERY good thing to add to
>> the distribution (at least in the no-brainer ST-only package).
>
>Although I'd suggest .html. More standard, portable and generally
>cooler :)

but sloowwweeeerrrrr. Especially on ST machines.
Stan tried to convert the mans files into HYP and I think that it is
usable and looking quite good.

honza

      /  Jan Krupka           e-mail: krupkaj@risc.upol.cz             /
     /   Trnkova 26              WWW: http://www.inf.upol.cz/~krupkaj /
    /    779 00 Olomouc                                              /
   /     Czech Republic      FIDOnet: 2:421/36.15@fidonet.org       /
 /      JAY Software   WWW: http://www.inf.upol.cz/~krupkaj/jay   /