Re: new distribution...

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> Your message is clear and would be correct IF we were all using some
> FAAAAAAAST computers and a good browser. Unfortunately, as you may
> know CAB on a ST is not lightning fast, (even on falcon).
> Kristoffer, when was the last time you used an atari with CAB? ;)

Well I'll admit it's been a while (never used it on an ST). I just guessed
HTML parsing shouldn't be *that* slow if you don't include every little
tiny feature in. My only real concern was that .html is portable so they
could maybe be used on other platforms and read over the net.

         |    /     Kristoffer Lawson      |    www.fishpool.com
         +-> |    setok@fishpool.com       |  - - --+
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - /         |