Re: new distribution...

Your message is clear and would be correct IF we were all using some
FAAAAAAAST computers and a good browser. Unfortunately, as you may
know CAB on a ST is not lightning fast, (even on falcon).
Kristoffer, when was the last time you used an atari with CAB? ;)

2) HYP is a very nice format. Pretty good compression, pretty damn
fast (VERY fast actually), and has some index, point and click, cut
and paste, all in all in a VERY small APPlication(<80kb). So basically
any ST can use STguide without any problem. Lately STguide got color
picture imbeded, pretty nice. Also, MACos apparently (from a friend)
told me that they had a prog that read HYP documents (compatible with
atari HYP), and even Amiga has it, so it is not THAT rare a format.

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/