Re: new distribution...

On Thu, 28 May 1998, [iso-8859-1] Jesús Cea [iso-8859-1] Avión wrote:

> > 2) HYP is a very nice format. Pretty good compression, pretty damn
>
> Is HYP *WELL* documented in Internet?.

Sure, in the original package there is HCP.HYP which includes all used
file formats.
I think you tent to write console version of the ST-Guide... I just wrote
to Holger Weets, who I admire and cooperate with, and asked to do it. I
offered my programming abilities if he refuse to do it.

regards

Stan

     Stanislav Opichal * JAY Software * Summer Workshop 1996,97
 e-mail: Opichals@risc.upol.cz  www: http://www.inf.upol.cz/~opichals
       address: Za vodojemem 8, Olomouc, 77900, Czech republic
 ************* JAY Software - JAYSoft@cyberstrider.org **************
   www.inf.upol.cz/~krupkaj/jay   or   www.jaysoft.cyberstrider.org