Re: GlueSTiK

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

>  >Um, what's improper about the Makefile I provide?
>  >And what is this "GCC syntax" of which you speak?

> 0.2.b4 came with a PRJ instead of a Makefile and would not compile
> using GCC until Kellis changed a few variables to all-uppercase and
> such.  Maybe this was corrected since 0.3.bX though...?

?!?  Nothing I have ever released has come with a .PRJ file, because I
don't own any program that uses a .PRJ file.  The package as I released it
is available at [1]; I just checked, and it has a Makefile.  And as of
0.03b1, I can confirm that GlueSTiK compiles with GCC, because that's what
I compile it with.

						-sbigham

[1] <URL:http://www.cs.duke.edu/~dsb/files/gluestik-0.02b4.zoo>