Re: Slow keyboard Input from some GEM programs...

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

>If so, the SIGKILL comes too quickly after SIGTERM, my signal handler
>doesn't even have a chance to react. Perhaps it would be useful to do this
>separately (i.e. "Kill" produces SIGKILL but a "Terminate" produces
>SIGTERM). The problem comes from my XL emulator, it defintely can't be
>terminated by SIGKILL while it is running, it must have a chance to reset
>screen settings before it quits.
hmm I thought there was some signal routines in mint that allows youto
redirect, mask some signals. So make it to NOT catch any sigkill to XL
emulator.
2) I thought that if you press Kill taskbar would send sigterm, then
if still not killed, you pressed again Kill (fgrom taskbar again) and
it THEN send sigkill. That's how I thought it work. and not
automatically like you pointed out.

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/