Re: Slow keyboard Input from some GEM programs...

On Sun, 31 May 1998, Brian Roland wrote:

> For example, Edith text editor...
> Needless to say, it makes trying to use these programs frustrating to the
> point of uselessness...when it takes forever just to type in a single line
> of text.

I've never noticed this. Even when I have a lot of heavy processing going
on, the response is practically the same speed - instantanious.

All I can think of is that you perhaps have the time slice length set to
some extremely high value.

--
Mario Becroft                        Auckland, New Zealand
mb@tos.pl.net                    http://www.pl.net/~mario/      |\__/,|   (`\