Re: Documentation

On Sun, 5 Jul 1998, Eon Man wrote:

> Yes, .ST is an Atari disk format created for PC's running PacifiST (an Atari
> ST emulator) and then supported on PPC Macs running NoSTalgia (ST emul.).  Now
[...]

Could you explain exactly what benefits you think there would be in
distributing software with such a PacifiST disc image? Maybe I'm just
too stupid but I can't imagine any reason why it would be beneficial to
do that (although I can think of many reasons why NOT to).
Please enlighten me.

--
| Mario Becroft             | Tariland, Atari user group in New Zealand |
| mb@tos.pl.net             | tariland@tos.pl.net                       |