Porting POSIX example source code

Yesterday I bought nice book, "Advanced Programming in the UNIX
Environment", written by W. Richard Stevens. Lots of source code is
included as example routines. Before I can really try to compile the
examples, I have to get common library for the sources compiled.

I have been messing up my MiNT libraries to fake the most of the library
to get compiled. Many things are still missing though. This is the first
time I touch MiNT/GNU libraries and I am kind of a stuck in <sys/socket.h>
and <sys/uio.h> (that I just copied from BSD system with minimum
modifications). Other things I have done by now are basicly fake
definitions of things in <unistd.h> and <sys/un.h>.

Library sources are different for SVR4, 4.4BSD and SunOS. I picked the
sources of 4.4BSD and am trying with them. The whole thing is less than
100 KB tar.gz file (sources and all three versions of library sources).

The sources I am dealing with are freely available and if someone feels
like being able to help me, I would be happy to tell everything.

Thank you.

--
 "pienena   /  Paavo "Rainbow Rat" Hartikainen
  minusta  /  E-mail: pahartik@sci.fi