Re: memory protection / VFAT failure

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Ingo Godau-Gellert wrote:

> Is there someone able to read my messages? I'm asking, because till now I
> received no answers regarding to my two problems with memory protection and
> VFAT.

I couldn't remember your message, but I looked though the archive for
September and there I found it.

I can only say that memory-protection works fine with 1.14.6 on my TT,
but there are lots of problems with KGMD and memory-protection so I've
stopped using it. Under plain TOS+N.AES there's no problem (except for
the odd AV-protocol problems). I haven't tried this with the
1.15-kernels yet.

/*
**
*/