MiNT and NVDI5

Hi!

I've used NVDI5 for a few days now, and I must say that I have mixed
feelings about it. It looks good, is fast and finally it's possible to
install/remove printers on the fly. The downside is that it needs
wdialog, my MiNT/N.AES-setup is a lot less stable than before and I
have tons of problems with printing.

I've installed the updates from 2B's homepage today, and it looks like
this has improved stability. However, printing is still a problem.
With background printing turned off Papyrus 5 won't even print
anything, it just sits there and eventually lock my Falcon. CAB 2.6
often prints blank pages.

What surprised me is that background-printing works, even though 2B
says it needs MagiC5 or newer! It even solved my problem with Papyrus
5, although it's a lot slower than just printing to /dev/lp like I did
with 4.12. CAB still prints the occasional blank page, and printing is
generally very slow.

So does anybody else have problems with NVDI5 and MiNT, and if so, are
there any solutions? Especially with printing, if I can't get it to
work properly then I'll just have to downgrade :-(

/*
**
*/