midi.xdd

Hi,

I've written a midi handler that can be included in a extended device
driver (I think), and I'd like to try to build such a driver but I have
no example nor source.

If someone has helpful stuff (doc, C or asm source ...) or experience,
could he(she, hey Kath ;) ) send me it ?
Thanks !

Vincent

long PS:
Talking about how to handle interrupts, I simply get the IKBD vector base
with the GEMDOS function kbdvbase(), then I pick the "midisys" vector.
The only "dirty" thing I do is directly accessing data & control registers
of the MIDI ACIA through $fc04.w and $fc06.w instead of using BIOS functions
Bconstat, Bcostat, Bconin and Bconout. I did it like that because MIDI
datas have to be processed quikly to be valuable.
I might be told I shouldn't use straigth accesses to the hard ...
I'll make a version with clean BIOS calls (hoping there's no problem when
calling it from an interupt), especially for powerful machines and
Magic.