Re: Trouble with freeMinT 1.15.0

> Is there anything I can change in the MINT.CNF file ti fix this? Is
> there something wrong with my harddisk? Please help.
> Btw, I use an old STe with 4mb running Tos1.62.

It seems to be a very common problem..:)) I'm not sure whether I missed a
solution to it on the mintlist already, what I do know is that it locks up
before mint.cnf is executed, so there's nothing to be fixed there.

Version 1.15-beta 2.7 was the last one that worked for me - unfortunately
I threw it away when I got 1.15.. I shouldn't do that..:))

Maurits.

---

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

          Maurits van de Kamp (maurits@bassment.demon.nl)

    _____    B A S S M E N T   P R O D U C T I O N S     _____
  /     /\\     >> http://www.bassment.demon.nl <<     /     /\\
|      \/   |   / Black Currant                  \   |      \/   |
|   /\      |  |             bc@bassment.demon.nl |  |   /\      |
 \ /=/     /   |  Purple Trance                   |   \ /=/     /
  \\/____ /     \            pt@bassment.demon.nl/     \\/____ /