MiNT homepage prototype

Please check my rough sketch of a possible MiNT Homepage at:

	http://hal.fishpool.com/~q-funk/mint/

Obviously, the FAQ needs to be actually written (I recall that
Maurits Van De Kamp volunteered a while back ;-) and content be
fulfilled, but I think the overall format could work well.

Obviously, I haven't put the name of EVERY people involved into
MiNT development on the contact page, nor have I put the homepage
of EVERY participant of this list on the links page. This is just
a basic sketch of the website.  Links are still to be added ;-)

Beyond that, if this is agreedable to everyone, we could transfer
that whole MiNT section to mint.atari.org and permanently install
it on the main Fishpool server at http://www.fishpool.com/~mint/
or something similar.

Basically, if you have any comments (hopefully good ones) or any
suggestion, let's discuss this.

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS OY       http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/