Re: MiNT homepage prototype

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Please check my rough sketch of a possible MiNT Homepage at:
>
> 	http://hal.fishpool.com/~q-funk/mint/

The official address is really http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/mint/

Also: the mint copyright notice at the bottom of the pages shouldn't
really be there. The copyright may apply to MiNT itself, but does not
apply to the pages (generally the pages don't require an explicit
copyright line, as the creator owns that by default).

Also on the contributor page: server maintenance. I'm not sure exactly
what is meant by that, but I think "Fishpool Creations" would be better.
The server machine itself is not necessarily maintained by Teemu ownly.
Especially now.

Is there any sense in making an official ftp directory for MiNT at
Fishpool?

         |    /     Kristoffer Lawson      |    www.fishpool.com
         +-> |    setok@fishpool.com       |  - - --+
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - /         |