NNTP server

I was taking a good look at the latest Pine version, and decided that I
should try and figure out how to access the usenet with it.

Unfortunately, while I was able to make Pine access the usenet locally
(not via NNTP) by following the method explained in the manual, it will
not post messages locally. Tin had no problem with that, but Pine doesn't
seem to have this feature. Evidently it will only post via a NNTP server.

So the question is, is an NNTP server available for mint? I have the cnews
package, but it doesn't appear to include a NNTP server. Then again, I
may have missed it or perhaps I never installed it (I cannot remember). I
would be appreciative if anyone could suggest a way around this
difficulty, either in the form of an NNTP server that I can run on my TT,
or if there is a method to make Pine post using inews instead of a NNTP
server.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.pl.net/~mario/    * Atari Serial Mouse Interface           |