Pine 4.05

I have noticed a problem with Pine 4.05 - sometimes, it freezes entirely,
and nothing except kill -9 will make it come out of it. For example, I
just received an email which I tried to save into a folder. I pressed S
for save, entered the name and pressed return. Then the usual message
"Busy" with the twirling bar (|/-\|/ etc.) appeared, but it just kept on
going... and going, until after about 1 minute I tried kill. But nothing
happened. Only kill -9 would make Pine exit from it's hung state. But it
had not completely hung, the little bar was still twirling all that time.
This problem has happened twice in the past couple of days since I
installed Pine 4.05.

Any ideas?

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.pl.net/~mario/    * Atari Serial Mouse Interface           |