[MiNT] Atari MiNT Mailing List

    Hello,
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place to send messages but I have a question regarding the MiNT list. I have recently switched ISPs and therefore have a new e-mail address, and I was wondering how to get the list messages directed to my new e-mail address(I lost the introductory FAQ when I switched hard drives). My old address was ndn@islandnet.com and my new one is tetsushin@home.com. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Nicholas Steele