Re: [MiNT] Re: MiNT homepage prototype (fwd)

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> > Just wondering if anyone would ever make up their mind about
> > wether it is suitable enough to upload to the actual location?
>
> I tried to look at it, but the link was so slow I couldn't even get
> the HTML in the five minutes I tried...

I had a very similar problem... I eventually got the front page, but
getting
beyond that took forever... This is from freeserve (uk), who are usually

pretty fast, so I dont think the problem was my end.

Anthony
--
Anthony Jacques     IRC: AnthonyJ | The boy stood on the burning deck