Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:56:35 +0200 (EET)
From: Martin-Eric Racine <q-funk@hal.fishpool.com>
To: mint@atari.archive.umich.edu
Subject: Re: MiNT homepage prototype

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Please check my rough sketch of a possible MiNT Homepage at:
>
> 	http://hal.fishpool.com/~q-funk/mint/

Content still needs to be added, but I've improved a few things
here and there.

NOTE:  the MiNT logo on the main page needs some improvement.

       However, bear in mind that _MANY_ people still browse
       in 2-bit (ST or TT-High) or 8-bit (TT-Medium), so any
       replacement you design will _HAVE_ to be ditherable
       into something nice-looking.

       An 8-color GIF using the default VDI palette is easily
       dithered by CAB into something readable, so use that.

> Basically, if you have any comments (hopefully good ones) or any
> suggestion, let's discuss this.

I've corrected the email addresses and some other things, but again,
content remains to be added.  This should become a group effort.

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS OY       http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/