Re: [MiNT] Kernal questions.

On 28 Jan 99 07:33:48 +0000, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> mount: GEMDOS drive a: mounted thru XHDI
> DKInitVolume: Media rejected               <-- Taken from memory
>
> ...it starts chewing on the empty floppy for exactly 30 seconds before it
> continues to boot.
>
> The only thing that differs my Falcon from your is (I guess) "only" the
> Afterburner, but as Frank Naumann has one too I don't think this is a AB-specific
> problem.

Um, no the difference is that I don't mount my gemdos drives. Am I
supposed to? :) I suppose you have the "dos" drives also filled in in
/etc/fstab, whereas I only have the minx partition(s) listed there.
I'm starting to wonder now whether that's a good thing or not. Have I
maybe missed something? :)

Maurits.

---

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

          Maurits van de Kamp (maurits@bassment.demon.nl)

    _____    B A S S M E N T   P R O D U C T I O N S     _____
  /     /\\     >> http://www.bassment.demon.nl <<     /     /\\
|      \/   |   / Black Currant                  \   |      \/   |
|   /\      |  |             bc@bassment.demon.nl |  |   /\      |
 \ /=/     /   |  Purple Trance                   |   \ /=/     /
  \\/____ /     \            pt@bassment.demon.nl/     \\/____ /