[MiNT] NFS help!

Hi everyone,

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been trying to install and
configure NFS on my TT.  Two problems:

1) NFS 0.50 package
   no matter what I try, I cannot mount anything.
   MOUNT returns -1
   NFS_MOUNT returns "do_nfs_mount Eroor -5" (or error -13)

2) New NFSD/MOUNTD port
   first, it uses different names for the executables.
   second, it uses /etc/export instead of the previous /etc/xtab

Either of these packages' MAN pages are contradictory in several
aspects, the most important one being thta one suggests that NFS
sharable filesystems should be mounted in /etc/fstab, while the
other explicitely forbids it and mandates /etc/exports.

When I finaly got the proper permissions on the config files, I
got a syslog message that the NFS client cannot be identified.

Is Ulrich Kuhn still subscribing to this list?

Or, has anyone ever managed to get anything to work on NFS?

Any help _very_ appreciated.  Thanks.

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/