Re: [MiNT] NFS help!

If you are using the latest minix filesystem drivers from Frank, that is
why. He has COMPLETELY removed any mount-support.

I stuck with the pre-Frank version (KGMD) as I mount minix filesystems
during boot.

Haven't tried the "New" versions - they are only compiled with MiNT-libs
PL47 or is it 46?

I am trying to compile them with PL49 but have 'broken' my gcc at the
moment (see previous posts) :-(

Salut/.

J/.
__