[MiNT] gcc 2.8.1

Hi,

I've finally installed gcc 2.8.1. Mostly works fine, but:

1) executables produced by the linker have permissions 644 instead of 755.
   How to fix that? (i.e. how to force the linker to assign proper
   permissions, not "how to use chmod 755 filename...").

2) lib names still look weird for me. These look mostly normal (finally)
   but baserel libraries have 'b' inserted in the middle, and i have
   lots of "blib.." style libs. Is it configurable? I.e. is there a
   way to force the linker to search for "blib..." filenames?

I really have no particular lust for renaming some 30 files or making same
amount of symbolic links. Especially if this seems to change at
each gcc release. Any hope for a normalization?

Gtx,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/
|http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.