[MiNT] Euro-Sign

Hi!

On January 1st many FreeMiNT users have got a new currency, the euro.
On other platforms the integration of the euro sign into the system
fonts is quite a big deal, on the Atari not yet.

I think we should sacrifice one of the many superfluous glyphs in the
Atari codeset for that purpose.  Number one candidates for me are one
of the bullets at number 248 and 249.  Of course this should be discussed
with the Behne Bros. (NVDI) and Andreas Kromke (MagiC) so that we
all follow a common route.

I hope nobody will consider me to be a European chauvinist after that
proposal. ;-)

Any comments?

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de

Don't change the reason, just change the excuses!
		-- Joe Cointment