Re: [MiNT] ()

Hi!

On Wed, Feb 03, 1999 at 11:43:00PM +0100, Jörg Westheide wrote:
> Hi Petr!
>
> PS>Problem is the DTCOOKIE is a piece of hack and it's a miracle it does
> PS>work at all on all TOS versions. It may not work on MiNT and thus it
> PS>would be best if MiNT provided these cookies itself.
> The documentation states that DTCOOKIE works with MiNT if you start it after
> MiNT

I'm not sure if this is still true.  Remember that I changed the time
code.

I agree that using these cookies is probably not best style. Anyway, does
it really hurt to provide them?  They only have to be updated every 2
seconds.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de

I use technology in order to hate it more properly.
		-- Nam June Paik