Re: [MiNT] Problems with gcc 2.8.1 and new specs-file

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> I downloaded and installed the specs-file from Frank Naumann's web-site
> some time ago, since then the linker always complains about crt0.o missing.
> Is this supposed to be renamed or moved with the new specs-file?

Hi Joe,

I have crt0.o in /usr/lib and it works. You should try option -v for the
compiler
to see the command line for the linker. Might be that you can see than
something wrong.

Btw. The new Taskbar works better and faster then ever. But what means
beerware and how
to email a beercan? ;-)