Re: [MiNT] ps.... Whre is LS or a source for it?

On Wed, Feb 10, 1999 at 12:01:28AM +0100, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> >      because I have never found a ls for atari.
> >      help?   I really want a working source or 68k compatible.
> >          josephus
>
> Couldnt you just install the system from the distribution?

Right, this would be best for a start.  Complete bootstrapping will cost
you a lot of nerves.

If you are a real self-made-man and want you should visit
ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu and download all source packages that contain the
string "util" in its name.  That's already a good start.  You will also
need other standard tools like "sed", "grep", "awk", "make" (well, without
a working make you cannot build anything), and so on.

If you are only a part-time self-made-man you can alternatively download
these packages pre-compiled from an ftp server with a "mint" subdirectory.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de

Awash with unfocused desire, Everett twisted the lobe of his one remaining
ear and felt the presence of somebody else behind him, which caused terror
to push through his nervous system like a flash flood roaring down the
mid-fork of the Feather River before the completion of the Oroville Dam
in 1959.
		-- Grand Panjandrum's Special Award, 1984 Bulwer-Lytton
		   bad fiction contest.