Re: [MiNT] DATE/TIME cookies

Hi Guido!

> I'm not familiar with reentrancy problems.  Anyway, for clarification:
> Tgettime and Tgetdate both call the XBIOS function Gettime().  They
> are completely independent of the ROM-TOS versions of Gettime and
> Getdate.  This has been changed in 1.14.8.

I'm just thinking, could this be why TZINIT doesn't work correctly for
localtime support?  I mean, if Gettime() doesn't use TOS routines, then
maybe it doesn't read the time from the RTC, but from MiNT's own
timezone-compensated time instead?

I dunno, it's just a wild guess. ;-)

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/