Re: [MiNT] uname - was sending diffs to Apache ...

Hi. My choice would be:
MiNT   but as some have pointed out, copyright issues. Which is too bad.

I take it that MiNTOS is out of question, right?
Too bad also. coz it wold have been pretty good.
Has the word OS, so you know that it is an OS.
Has MiNT word.
and Has TOS (atari/tos)

I thought it would be perfect. But might be confusing? I don't know.

Otherwise if all fail, I guess FreeMiNT would work for me.

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /