Re: [MiNT] MiNTOS versions

> I've been trying to build MiNTOS 1.4.1 from the sources on my macmint machine,
> but a few functions in the library seem to have conflicts with the prototypes
> defined in my header files (PL 46). Is there a newer version of MiNTOS, or
> should I just change the lib source to get it to compile?
>
> I compiled it once in the past (with mintincs PL 44) and it worked fine, but
> I lost the binaries...
>
> I don't think it should matter that it's on a mac, as all the binaries/headers/
> libs are the same as atari...

I did a few changes to MiNTOS package and have rebuilt all with MiNTLibs
PL 49. I can send you sources if you want (OK, I can upload them to a FTP
site too :)), but first I have to figure out some problem with syslogd:
it seems it (or rather the linked lib) is searching for a cookie CLOK
using ssystem() call improperly (from the kernel's side it looks like
a ssystem(GETCOOKIE, (ulong)'CL', (ulong)'OK'), very weird :))

BTW. glad to hear MacMiNT is alive! :)

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/
|http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.