[MiNT] MiNTOS versions

hi,

I've been trying to build MiNTOS 1.4.1 from the sources on my macmint machine,
but a few functions in the library seem to have conflicts with the prototypes
defined in my header files (PL 46). Is there a newer version of MiNTOS, or
should I just change the lib source to get it to compile?

I compiled it once in the past (with mintincs PL 44) and it worked fine, but
I lost the binaries...

I don't think it should matter that it's on a mac, as all the binaries/headers/
libs are the same as atari...

Jonathan