[MiNT] netcfg

hi, is there a netcfg like program for MiNT that I wouldn't know about?
if not, would it be good to have one in GEM?
if yes, Would someone help me writing it?
The help would mainly be like, what parameters go in what file.
And trying to match the same interface as the one used in X11 linux.

For example, I have mintnet up and running fine. But honestly, half of the
parameters are over my head, like i really still don't understand the
SIMPLE concept of "hostname" and "domainname" for a simple dialup
internet ppp connection.

Does MiNT98 cd come with such a gem tool?
bye