Re: [MiNT] Bug report

Hi!

On Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 09:21:40PM +0000, Martin Byttebier wrote:
> Now my Cab dir is located on a normal TOS partition (8+3) and thus Cab=20
> will not load the hotlist as it is named hotlist.htm.
> Why wasn't Cab doing this with the previous kernels?=20

There's one major difference between 0.8 and 0.9 beta: 0.9 no longer
uses the old TOSFS, FATFS is enabled for all drives and can't be
switched off.

I also noticed a strange thing: With this kernel, zControl will crash
while loading the modules. If I re-enable old TOSFS, this problem
disappears - even if I then enable FATFS manually for drive C - very
nasty ...

Ciao

Thomas

--