[MiNT] Reset-handler again...

I compiled and installed 1.15.1-1.0 about 20 minutes ago, and one of
the first things that happens is that GEMJing crashes and locks my
Falcon. The keyboard is dead (no reset possible), and so is the reset-
button...

I dig out Petr's patch for 1.15.1-0.6, apply it and recompile. Resets
now works as usual. So why was this removed? I see from the source
to 0.9 that it didn't work with Milans, but why not just use the old
method on Milan-kernels?

/*
**
*/