[MiNT] Quantum Fireball

Hi!

Thanks to everybody that tried to help me with my harddisk.

The booting is currently not the problem since the hard disk drivers
already fail to detect the drive, no chance to read/write anything if
the drive doesn't even show up.

Anders Eriksson has said something about a switch to enable
SCSI bus arbitration in "NV-RAM".  Is that non-volatile RAM?  How
can I set there anything?

>From what I understood from your comments I would think it is the
best to resell the Quantum and get another one, #$!&$

Still open for good ideas tho'

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000