[MiNT] X11

>5) I know X is huge to compile, BUT I think here, we have some people with
>fast raw machines with gcc installed as cross-compiler, so X11r6
>cross-compile shouldn't take very long to compile.
>I for one, would be happy to know (not to use automatically) that X11
>color is doable on MiNT.

Old X11 package was 100MB with documentation.  However, more of a
problem is graphics drivers, who's going to (re)write them?

Btw. Would somebody try out new W version at:
	http://www.students.tut.fi/~t150315/

I'd like to know whether it still works fine under real MiNT
(I've tested it only under STonX/MiNT) and on newer machines...

	- Eero