[MiNT] Re: W makefiles question

>> Eero, what version of make is the best for building W1R4 on MiNT?
>
>For the time being you could make the += stuff in makefile manually.
>Or I could mail you my STonX makefiles?

No, that's OK now that I know where to get a new version of make, thanks

>> Also, does W server ever throw out packets from the mouse device?
>
>Not that I know.

I've got a new theory now. Since it never seems to happen if I move
the mouse slowly, I think it must be that the driver is trying to report
a delta value that overflows the size of a char variable.
So I need to split big movement events into several events.
I'll try it when I get home today...

>As a quick fix, you could set mouse acceleration in the wconfig file
>(at least if you got a relatively new W version).  :-)
>
>Btw. I changed the event.c file a bit when trying to get libGGI version
>working, a couple of weeks ago.

Jonathan