Re: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.1 beta 1.0 bug

Hello,

Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Now that I've received the 030 version of beta 1.0 from Frank (thanks!)
> I can confirm that the bugs previously reported also affect the TT.
>
> When booting, the screen becomes a total mess:  white screen instead
> of N.AES' default screen and cursor block instead of mouse pointer)
> until _after_ Thing is loaded (the screen gets cleaned up _after_
> Thing is loaded), but later, when listing directories from Thing,
> the VDI produces colourfull garbage where the windows are positioned.
>
> FYI, my system:  TOS 3.06, N.AES 1.1.0, Thing 1.27.

If it can help, I haven't such a problem. All works well. I have
an HADES 060 with TOS 3.06M, N.AES 1.1.7 and Thing 1.27.

Anyone knows about Fredi ASHWANDEN port of ATI RAGE driver with
NVDI 5 for HADES ? Is it already available ? Is the driver
commented enough so that OPEN/GL calls can be used by programs
(My Eureka program use Soft OPEN/GL via MESA 3D). Maybe off topic ...

Regards,

-- Francois LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer 3D Modeller)
WEB : http://eureka.atari.org