[MiNT] kernel 1.15.1 beta 1.0 bug

Now that I've received the 030 version of beta 1.0 from Frank (thanks!)
I can confirm that the bugs previously reported also affect the TT.

When booting, the screen becomes a total mess:  white screen instead
of N.AES' default screen and cursor block instead of mouse pointer)
until _after_ Thing is loaded (the screen gets cleaned up _after_
Thing is loaded), but later, when listing directories from Thing,
the VDI produces colourfull garbage where the windows are positioned.

FYI, my system:  TOS 3.06, N.AES 1.1.0, Thing 1.27.

Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage   http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk/TT030/
New MiNT Distribution   http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/nmd.htm