Re: [MiNT] re Martin Eric racine, Guido Leaving?

Hi Kellis!

Thanks for your nice e-Mail.

About the MinixFS problem: the latest version (pl9) work very well here.
I use it on my main partitions without any problem.

In pl8 I built in a new stupid bug, sorry for that but I'm not perfect.

Has anybody also noticed problems with the latest MinixFS?

> Btw, anyone has tested MiNTsetter 3.6 yet with cache control? if yes works
> fine? any comment? (email me)

Work fine here. With cache control you mean the read ahead filesystem
cache option?

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--