[MiNT] administrativia

People, please notice there _is_ a diffrence between "owner-mint" and
"mint" when mailing the list;  "mint" is where you send your messages,
while "owner-mint" is for the majordomo commands.   Thank you.

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/