Re: [MiNT] Reset-handler (again)

On 21 Mar 1999, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> Also there´s a little problem - some of the kernel patches are not
> tested properly on all machines and even if they cause problems for
> certain hardware/software setups they remain in the kernel.

This is a dangerous trend, I have noticed it too.  However....

Let's all remember that stuff found on Frank's homepage is beta-versions.
What does that mean?   It means we're all supposed to try it and _if_ it
doesn't work, we report back to the list, so that it can be fixed before
the next official release.

BTW, to whoever uploads every beta-version to the Belgium site, don't.
Beta means, _not_ ready for public release.  Remember that.

Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage   http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk/TT030/
New MiNT Distribution   http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/nmd.htm