Re: [MiNT] Apache http server

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, John Blakeley wrote:

> I've just put 1.3.3 with the proxy module enabled,on my web page:
>
> 	www.ligotage.demon.co.uk
>
> At the moment it's 030/68881 only, but the diffs are included in the
> distribution, so it's easy enough to recompile. I'll compile a 68000 version
> tonite, unless my Afterburner has turned up ;-D

Using this one, it seems generally improved but still appears to jam
sometimes. I can't quite figure out what prompts it to do so. Sometimes it
seems to have jammed but after a while it comes right. It seems like it
happens more often when I abort downloading a page and then try another
one, at which point it jams. But this is not consistent and I can't seem
to find any consistent pattern.

Although so far it has only jammed while using the proxy part of the
server, once jammed, it won't respond to any requests - proxy or normal.

Does anyone else notice this problem?

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.pl.net/~mario/    * Atari Serial Mouse Interface           |