[MiNT] got 1.15.1.0 kernel

when booting in mintos, the screen gets 2 parasites lines.
Still, fine.. I load naes. and there naes loads into a wrong graphic mode.
Like 2 colors mixed with something else. (all screwed up mode), just like
Xaaes boots with a wrong parameters for video. Can't even see the screen.
hard to explain, (red scren btw, with hm like interlaced with every x
lines shifted).
With or without centscreen loaded, same thing.

I have in the past experienced that bug, but didn't think it came from the
kernel, but the aes.

I tried to run X directly from 1.15.1, the screen was all good.
Very strange..

Otherwise, if I don't run the aes, the text mode works fine.

I got new minix fs too.

Bye, hope this help.

Back to old kernel now..