[MiNT] Problem 1.15.1-1.4 kernel to load Thing 1.27

Hi Petr!

PS>From what I heard about WDIALOG (I have never seen it) I think
PS>it 'enhances' some AES routines. Thus you have to start it *AFTER*
PS>your AES, in MiNT case this means after N.AES - most easily from
PS>NAES.CNF. If you start it before N.AES it cannot work properly
That's not quite correct.
A TSR can enhance the AES when it's started before the AES. The only thing
you therefore have to ensure is, that you're hanging in the trap before the
AES and that is something you already have to deal with because (single-)TOS
sometimes resets the trap #2 vector to it's own GEM-Dispatcher.
Some examples for TSRs which enhance the AES and can be started before the
AES are WinKeys, BonI and shelhelp (in combination with TraPatch which
handles all the problems with the position in trap #2)

Bye

                Joerg
--
WinKeys, BonI, shelhelp and TraPatch Release 4 are available at
http://home.pages.de/~westheide