Re: [MiNT] Porting with MiNTlib

On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 09:10:02AM +0300, Juhani Sivusalo wrote:

> Thomas GOIRAND wrote:
>
> >         Note that the env variable TERM is ok. It points to the "vt52"
> > in case of toswin, and to "stv52" in case of virtual console...
>
> I stumled with same kind of error with pine4.10. Even if everything seemed to
> be OK I got same kind of results. Increasing stack size fixed that problem
> (once again)

I can hardly believe that.  (No, it's not that I don't trust you, I am
only very surprised).  What could the stack size have to do with the
cursor keys?

Can you still reproduce the effect?  It would certainly be very helpful if
we found out the reason for that strange behaviour.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000